“Great place to stay”

Asturias House
Asturias House
Ranked #23 of 43 Southampton B&B and Inns
Reviewed 9 September 2012

I had a lovely stay at Austurias House. I was made to feel extremely welcome and I benefited hugely from Duncan and Helens local knowledge. The bedroom and kitchen were immaculately clean. I would highly recommend a visit!

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank LouiseCr

Reviewed 15 October 2011

I spent 2 weeks at Asturias House at the end of Sept. it was my 3rd visit and my No 1 choice for accommodation in Southampton. Hosts Helen and Duncan provide everything for a short or long term stay.
The rooms and facilitates are kept immaculately clean. There is a nice big communal kitchen on the ground floor and another upstairs. Laundry room and free in room internet was essential for me as I was working from here. The location in easy walking distance to city centre was ideal. There is only limited car parking on site and none on the busy road outside; so its best to advise the owners before hand if you are bringing a car.
I'll have no hesitation about staying in this friendly place next time I'm in Southampton.

Room Tip: I was told by a couple of guests that the internet in the top floor room was not so good; so if wifi...