“Great steaks!”

Price range: US$1 - US$40
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Serving exceptional fresh cuisine and offering a wonderful atmostphere of tropical magic. A beautiful restaurant with a very high standard of friendly service. Enjoying excelent repeat custom and constantly growing clientele from a gaining a fabulous reputation. Enjoy a romantic evening or a great party.Coco Rio also caters for private fuctions and weddings up to 100 guests.
Reviewed 11 March 2014

I eat steak a lot.

This place does some of the finest steaks you can buy. The fillet mignon is especially fantastic.

I keep meaning to try something different when I'm there since the rest of the menu looks really interesting... but as soon as I get there, all I can think is "Steaksteaksteaksteaksteak!"

There are newer reviews for Coco Rio Restaurant

Reviewed 9 March 2014

We went for Valentines Night. Before going, I checked that their fabulous steaks would be available. I was assured by the lady that I spoke to that they would be. We duly arrived very much looking forward to our Valentines Treat, checked the menu...but wait...no steak! We then check with the staff that we can still order steak...We are told NO! Have to say that this is disappointing given that we checked beforehand. To add insult to injury, we are told by the restaurant manageress that we would definitely NOT have been told that steak was available! We were also told that the staff had been slaving over this special menu for 3 days...not sure why that was significant...
My terrine starter, had a shard of bone in it which I highlighted to the chef.
I should point out that I am reticent to complain and generally wish to avoid making any sort of complaint or fuss...very British.
We were not offered any conciliatory gesture...for example a reduction in the bill, or free drinks...nothing.

The Valentines menu was otherwise good, and the food to a high standard.

2  Thank john B
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Great steak was quick when i was in there nice setting, friendly staff and well priced, would go back

Reviewed 2 March 2014 via mobile

If your restaurant host starts hurrying you up just a few minutes after your arrival, then both your starter and main course are not as ordered, it doesn't give a good early impression.
Good food but pricey never quite compensated.

Reviewed 24 February 2014

A group of 27 were no problems for this restaurant, food was excellent. Helpful staff. Thank you for a great night!