“Excellent Indian Restaurant”
Review of Namaste Kerala - CLOSED

Namaste Kerala
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 21 April 2012

I took 9 friends to dinner at Namaste Kerala and we had a wonderful meal. There were loads of more unusual Indian dishes on the menu and I loved their Kerala Meen Kingfish Curry. We'll certainly return another time.

3  Thank Gourmandsouth

Reviewed 20 April 2012

Very good food, good value, nicely served, cool staff, and pleasant atmosphere (and good location). Hell yeah. Try the chicken pakora :)

2  Thank LCTM
Reviewed 19 April 2012

This is a wonderful restaurant. Situated in the city centre itself. excellent customer service. I tried the chicken Biriyani and trust me, it was absolutely delicious...mouth watering. Have never had such a superb biriyani ever in my life. Surely recommend this.

4  Thank Smitha P
Reviewed 17 April 2012

The staff in this restaurant is ALWAYS not only friendly but also knowledgeable about the food. The quality of food for the price is absolutely amazing, all the dishes taste very different, the servings are generous and the flavours incomparable to most other indian restaurants in the area.
They have a great selection of vegetarian dishes too, and have a few vegan options that are just bursting with flavour and originality.
I have been on numerous occasions with family members, my partner and friends, and I can't think of a single time I have been disappointed. The staff always seem to remember you, too, which is really nice. But above all THE FOOD IS AWESOME.

1  Thank tripfang
Reviewed 31 March 2012

Went for fixed price lunchtime buffet. We enquired which dishes contained wheat as I am gluten intolerant. The waiter immediately spoke to the manager, who arranged for some wheat-free starters to be prepared for me (the main course dishes were fine). The food was good, the atmosphere relaxed and the service friendly but courteous. We look forward to going again.