“Welcoming staff and wonderful food”
Review of Namaste Kerala - CLOSED

Namaste Kerala
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Worthing, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Welcoming staff and wonderful food”
Reviewed 15 March 2014

Just a quick thank you to all the staff at this great little restaurant. My wife and I were only away for one night, and you made it memorable with your great food & service. We'll recommend you to anyone visiting Southampton.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank J C

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The Best Nadan Fish Curry I ever had”
Reviewed 15 March 2014

Hearty Namaste to Namaste Kerala, it is simply superb....I am a South Indian, and this place is the best one to have homely meal. Hot crispy dosas with nadan fish curry, steaming, spicy sambhar and superb coconut chutneys. Lemonade that tastes like the one made so many times at home and that is pretty much like going back to Mom's kitchen! But truly, THIS is the BEST fish curry I've ever had. We were 10 of us from Dubai and all of us really surprised of having such a nice homely food (We really need such a restaurant here in Dubai) from UK. Waiting for the next trip to have it again.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Dhanya P
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Thank you Southampton and Namaste Kerala”
Reviewed 7 March 2014

EAT HERE.... You won't be disappointed I promise! This is the classiest place I've ever eaten at for South indian food.
I love south Indian food but this makes my expectations way higher. I love the taste of Kerala Fish Curry they served, waiting for my next visit to Southampton .Thank you Southampton and Namaste Kerala .

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank rajeev1981
“Hidden gem”
Reviewed 19 February 2014

Found this very unassuming South Indian restaurant in Southampton. Visited on a Wednesday evening, one of the party vegetarian. Asked for a recommendation off the menu and was not disappointed. Nothing too much trouble, will tailor spiciness to your taste. Nice and relaxed, no rush. Would highly recommend.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Metalmickey33
Montreal, Canada
“Great food, great service :)”
Reviewed 16 February 2014

Went to Namaste Kerala last night for the first, and certainly not the last, time! The food was reasonably priced and delicious, a wide variety of choices and, happily, many vegetarian options. The service was friendly and professional, and the atmosphere was warm and welcoming.
I only wish I didn't live in Montreal so I could eat there more often!!

• Visited February 2014