“Amazing value for money!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Namaste Kerala - CLOSED

Namaste Kerala
Cuisines: Indian, Asian
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Cheap Eats, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Winchester, United Kingdom
“Amazing value for money!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 March 2014

We visited here on Saturday 22nd March, at lunch time, for my husband's birthday. We had the lunch buffet. The food was excellent as were the service. It was amazing value for money. The price of the buffet (£7.95) included onion salad as well as a variety of chutneys. There were also a choice of three curries, two rices, and much, much more.. The staff were really friendly and even brought my husband's cake out whilst we sang 'happy birthday'. We shall definitely be returning :-)

• Visited March 2014

London, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best South Indian food in Southampton”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 March 2014

Superb ambiance, very friendly staff and a taste to die for, Namaste Kerela has it all. The food was finger licking good - DOSA's were the best I have had outside India. Hot, crisp (not too oily) - sambar had the all the right flavours and the chutney complemented the meal just perfectly.

If there is one thing I didn't like about this place, it is - Responsible serving of food policy. You guys need it - I had way too much to eat last time!!!!! (Not that I am complaining :) )

• Visited February 2014
Worthing, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Welcoming staff and wonderful food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 March 2014

Just a quick thank you to all the staff at this great little restaurant. My wife and I were only away for one night, and you made it memorable with your great food & service. We'll recommend you to anyone visiting Southampton.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank J C
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The Best Nadan Fish Curry I ever had”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 March 2014

Hearty Namaste to Namaste Kerala, it is simply superb....I am a South Indian, and this place is the best one to have homely meal. Hot crispy dosas with nadan fish curry, steaming, spicy sambhar and superb coconut chutneys. Lemonade that tastes like the one made so many times at home and that is pretty much like going back to Mom's kitchen! But truly, THIS is the BEST fish curry I've ever had. We were 10 of us from Dubai and all of us really surprised of having such a nice homely food (We really need such a restaurant here in Dubai) from UK. Waiting for the next trip to have it again.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Dhanya P
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Thank you Southampton and Namaste Kerala”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 March 2014

EAT HERE.... You won't be disappointed I promise! This is the classiest place I've ever eaten at for South indian food.
I love south Indian food but this makes my expectations way higher. I love the taste of Kerala Fish Curry they served, waiting for my next visit to Southampton .Thank you Southampton and Namaste Kerala .

• Visited January 2014