“Keep an eye on your car!”
Review of Fusion Noodle Bar

Fusion Noodle Bar
Ranked #29 of 909 Restaurants in Southampton
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 29 June 2014

Food is lovely and has been every time, it was just that on my last visit someone tried to break into my car. So I saw them and ran out there and they just ran off. I was parked directly in front of the restaurant and after this I couldn't enjoy my meal. Other than that it was lovely!!

Reviewed 7 May 2014 via mobile

Relaxed atmosphere. Impromptu visit for dinner with my two young children. Fresh ingredients, generous portions and Malaysian menu offers something different. I opted for Japanese tofu which isn't a dish I find often in Southampton! Children liked it and staff were very friendly. I will come back :)

Reviewed 4 May 2014

Ok it's not the best bit of Southampton, but what a gem. Friendly staff happy to recommend & advise, good atmosphere and really tasty food. The squid was the star of the evening. Looking for an excuse to go back, it won't need to be a big one.

Reviewed 27 April 2014

This is one of our favorite take away in Southampton!!! Even-though we have never dinned in actual restaurant but when ever we order food from them to be delivered or picking it up,it has always been a great experience. They always on time,food is always freshly made,and you getting it nice and hot,not like other places. The portions are very generous and simply tasty.We have tried pretty much every single take away in Southampton in the last 10 years and can honestly say this Chinese is the best you can get. The price is average, but well worth every penny as the food is truly great. The longest we were ever waited was exactly what they have told us 45 minutes due to it being Saturday and food came hot!!! the menu is very nice and can accommodate anyone liking. All in all great take away, will try and dine in there restaurant one day as i am sure it will be as good as their take away services!!!Highly recommend.

Reviewed 11 April 2014 via mobile

Great food, excellent value, lovely staff. Brilliant to see it so busy in here. Take away service is very good too. Don't let it being on the edge if St Mary's put you off.