“Not Happy”

Simons at Oxfords Bar & Restaurant
Ranked #90 of 962 Restaurants in Southampton
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Simons at Oxfords is a classically designed restaurant and wine bar in the heart of Southampton downtown eating area. Ideally suited to lunchtime business and evening diners, this award-winning bar restaurant is perfect for meeting friends for a drink or enjoying a meal in stylish surroundings with great atmosphere
Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

They allow swearing. They allow threats of violence. I do not recommend this place. Ever since one is in danger.

2  Thank Prince W

Reviewed 19 June 2018

Together with my wife I was treated to lunch at this wnderful restaurant. Welcomed with a smile entwined with true professionalism. The menue certainly was presented well..what shall we eat. I chose the pea soup. absolutely delicious, truly one of the best soups I have tasted...followed by the main course of roasted pork encased in crackling, with a piece of hoy apple, and excellent vegetables and a light sauce, truly superb. all followed by a light desert with ice cream of course !
a truly wonderful and memorable lunch....and all the family enjoyed their food !! We will be returning....the service was excellent.

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

On our business trip to England we said that we would not eat Fish and Chips... and here we go we actually both had fish and chips and it was super tasty! I definitely recommend. Good to have after business dinner and drinks

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

I popped into the restaurant for a bite to eat after visiting the National Oceanography Centre open day. An odd time really, 16:30 ,but the set menu was still available. (Finishes at 17:00 on a Saturday.) Great Ham hock salad to start. Delicious lemon chicken with fries and coleslaw to follow and a very lemony lemon posset for dessert. Great service. Great moktail from the bar to wash it all down with.

Reviewed 4 June 2018

The food was excellent! I'd like to add that our waitress Kasia was lovely and she really went out of her way to make us feel comfortable and relaxed. Many thanks again for a lovely evening in your restaurant. We certainly will come back.