It was a lovely hotel but it needs some TLC. Specifics would be that the leisure facilities need updated and cleaning as it really does let down the whole hotel. It does seem with the reviews on here that there is a 'tired' look with the hotel so it would be interesting to see if the management take note......
Staff are lovely, especially breakfast staff.
Food is good quality if a bit overpriced.
I would recommend this hotel as a good base for west quays shopping etc!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set sail for a unique stay at the 4-star Grand Harbour Hotel Southampton. Overlooking Southampton waterfront, this iconic hotel with its towering glass atrium is a cut above the rest. Visit one of two restaurants each with their contemporary cuisine or try the unique candlelit spa. If you are in Southampton on business we can facilitate any meeting requirements with our impressive function rooms and dedicated event co-ordinators. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Superbreak UK, Booking.com, Expedia, getaroom.com, LateRooms, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Grand Harbour Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- De Vere Grand Harbour Hotel Southampton
- De Vere Grand Harbour Southampton
- De Vere Hotel Southampton