Read all the reviews about this hotel and got seriously worried about our stay. We booked this as part of a package which included tickets for PAULTONS park. We stayed for one night only, with 4 small kids. The staff were more than helpful, the breakfast was fantastic, great choice of food, the swimming pool area was great and again the staff were welcoming and extremely pleasing. Great location close to shops and harbour and only 10 mins from the theme park we were visiting. Rooms were slightly dated and bathrooms could have done with a facelift, but the size and comfort of them outweighed this. Would stay again, and the price we paid was more than reasonable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set sail for a unique stay at the 4-star Grand Harbour Hotel Southampton. Overlooking Southampton waterfront, this iconic hotel with its towering glass atrium is a cut above the rest. Visit one of two restaurants each with their contemporary cuisine or try the unique candlelit spa. If you are in Southampton on business we can facilitate any meeting requirements with our impressive function rooms and dedicated event co-ordinators. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotelopia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Superbreak UK, Expedia, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Harbour Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- De Vere Grand Harbour Hotel Southampton
- De Vere Grand Harbour Southampton
- De Vere Hotel Southampton