Myself and my partner came for the night check in was fine the systems went down and printer was playing up again it was fine as we understood stuff like this happens no ones fault however the guest checking in infront of me was rather rude and arrogant but you get people like that. The room was great couldn't fault it and it was so quiet and relaxing. We went out for dinner then went to your bar again great atmosphere. On the way back to the room a guest was giving the receptionist a right volley of abuse he handled it very well sometimes I wonder about why people come to hotels cause some just moan for the sake of moaning. All in all great stay we loved it here and will be back in the near future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set sail for a unique stay at the 4-star Grand Harbour Hotel Southampton. Overlooking Southampton waterfront, this iconic hotel with its towering glass atrium is a cut above the rest. Visit one of two restaurants each with their contemporary cuisine or try the unique candlelit spa. If you are in Southampton on business we can facilitate any meeting requirements with our impressive function rooms and dedicated event co-ordinators. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Grand Harbour Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- De Vere Grand Harbour Hotel Southampton
- De Vere Grand Harbour Southampton
- De Vere Hotel Southampton