The good points first! Staff very helpful. Food excellent. Good transfer to cruise terminal. Bad points! Shabby carpets. Basic bed linen and toiletries. Towels threadbare. Shower very mouldy so did not use it. No breakfast tea bags in room. No teaspoons. No wine glasses. This was a Deluxe Room!! Had no dressing gowns. Very disappointed. And to top it all the Boat Show takes over!! Car had to be moved from main car park whilst we where away to construct one of the bridges for next weekend. Paid a lot of money for and will not return unless a miracle happens !!! There was also a wedding on so many guests where up till 4 in the morning outside our room shouting and smoking!! Place looked like a bomb had dropped probably due to lack of housekeeping staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set sail for a unique stay at the 4-star Grand Harbour Hotel Southampton. Overlooking Southampton waterfront, this iconic hotel with its towering glass atrium is a cut above the rest. Visit one of two restaurants each with their contemporary cuisine or try the unique candlelit spa. If you are in Southampton on business we can facilitate any meeting requirements with our impressive function rooms and dedicated event co-ordinators. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Superbreak UK, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Lastminute, Expedia, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Grand Harbour Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- De Vere Grand Harbour Hotel Southampton
- De Vere Grand Harbour Southampton
- De Vere Hotel Southampton