As the photos show rooms at the Grand are pretty tired and in need of a refurb. A shame as the location and stunning architecture deserves better. The bed sagged badly in the middle, sofa ripped, rusty bathroom fitments and stained grout. Restaurant was pricey but decent quality, though the menu was stuck in time. £10 overnight parking.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set sail for a unique stay at the 4-star Grand Harbour Hotel Southampton. Overlooking Southampton waterfront, this iconic hotel with its towering glass atrium is a cut above the rest. Visit one of two restaurants each with their contemporary cuisine or try the unique candlelit spa. If you are in Southampton on business we can facilitate any meeting requirements with our impressive function rooms and dedicated event co-ordinators. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotelopia, Expedia, Superbreak UK, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelsClick, HRS, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Harbour Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- De Vere Grand Harbour Hotel Southampton
- De Vere Grand Harbour Southampton
- De Vere Hotel Southampton