Room pretty standard,had a problem with the window when we returned in the early hours,so no point in ringing reception then. nasty stain on one of the chairs that I'm sure could have been cleaned,pillows very uncomfortable,planes woke me in the morning.no view from the window,but someone has to have the back rooms!! The meal in the evening was for a lot of people & I felt they couldn't cope with the numbers as there was a long wait between courses, the staff were very friendly,couldn't fault them.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set sail for a unique stay at the 4-star Grand Harbour Hotel Southampton. Overlooking Southampton waterfront, this iconic hotel with its towering glass atrium is a cut above the rest. Visit one of two restaurants each with their contemporary cuisine or try the unique candlelit spa. If you are in Southampton on business we can facilitate any meeting requirements with our impressive function rooms and dedicated event co-ordinators. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotelopia, Booking.com, Priceline, Superbreak UK and Hotels.com so you can book your Grand Harbour Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- De Vere Grand Harbour Hotel Southampton
- De Vere Grand Harbour Southampton
- De Vere Hotel Southampton