We stayed here for one night on the 1st January - came to see Southampton v Chelsea. The reception staff were very helpful and allowed us to check in early and have our room before we went off to the game. The rooms are a good size and nicely furnished - everything was provided - complimentary toiletries, tea and coffee making facilities and everything was in good working order. We had dinner in the restaurant in the evening which was all very good and well presented. A good location. I would recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set sail for a unique stay at the 4-star Grand Harbour Hotel Southampton. Overlooking Southampton waterfront, this iconic hotel with its towering glass atrium is a cut above the rest. Visit one of two restaurants each with their contemporary cuisine or try the unique candlelit spa. If you are in Southampton on business we can facilitate any meeting requirements with our impressive function rooms and dedicated event co-ordinators. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotelopia, Expedia, Superbreak UK, Priceline, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Grand Harbour Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- De Vere Grand Harbour Hotel Southampton
- De Vere Grand Harbour Southampton
- De Vere Hotel Southampton