My wife and I have over the last 9 years visited this hotel 34 times for visits of 6 days.We had booked to spend last Christmas there, but had to cancel because of a family problem.It was the first Christmas we have missed in 9 years, and we were bitterly disappointed not to be there.
The hotel is superb,as the rooms are so spacious and comfortable,and the staff we could not speak more highly.The food is 5 star quality and there is everything you could wish for,and plenty of it too.We intend to return in the Spring and hope to get what we call our own special room.We would not think of going anywhere else,that is how highly we rate this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set sail for a unique stay at the 4-star Grand Harbour Hotel Southampton. Overlooking Southampton waterfront, this iconic hotel with its towering glass atrium is a cut above the rest. Visit one of two restaurants each with their contemporary cuisine or try the unique candlelit spa. If you are in Southampton on business we can facilitate any meeting requirements with our impressive function rooms and dedicated event co-ordinators. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotelopia, Odigeo, Priceline, Hotels.com, Superbreak UK, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HRS, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Harbour Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- De Vere Grand Harbour Hotel Southampton
- De Vere Grand Harbour Southampton
- De Vere Hotel Southampton