We booked a suite at the hotel this weekend for a one day spa break.
The hotel is old and tired and in drastic need of the update which I believe has started this year.
The restaurant leaked whilst it was raining, the sunbeds were broken, the spa was completely booked up (from outside bookings) and the pool was dirty and rusted.
The suite itself was a good size but the heating/AC didn't work and so they had left two £9.99 electric fan heaters in the room to use???
the hotel was generally poor and I wouldn't touch it again. big disappointment and not deserving of its 4* rating.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set sail for a unique stay at the 4-star Grand Harbour Hotel Southampton. Overlooking Southampton waterfront, this iconic hotel with its towering glass atrium is a cut above the rest. Visit one of two restaurants each with their contemporary cuisine or try the unique candlelit spa. If you are in Southampton on business we can facilitate any meeting requirements with our impressive function rooms and dedicated event co-ordinators. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Superbreak UK, Lastminute, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Grand Harbour Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- De Vere Grand Harbour Hotel Southampton
- De Vere Grand Harbour Southampton
- De Vere Hotel Southampton