We stayed here prior to our cruise.
Our room looked out to sea and we were able to watch our cruise liner come into dock on our veranda.
The room was large, had fluffy towels, bathroom robes and a hostess tray.
Breakfast was great with even Chocolate muffins which for a chocoholic like myself was great to take with me for my coffee later on.
They had a nice lounge where you could wait and enjoy coffee whilst waiting to leave for our cruise.
We enjoyed it so much we have rebooked for our next cruise in July.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set sail for a unique stay at the 4-star Grand Harbour Hotel Southampton. Overlooking Southampton waterfront, this iconic hotel with its towering glass atrium is a cut above the rest. Visit one of two restaurants each with their contemporary cuisine or try the unique candlelit spa. If you are in Southampton on business we can facilitate any meeting requirements with our impressive function rooms and dedicated event co-ordinators. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Superbreak UK, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Lastminute, Expedia, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, Agoda, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Grand Harbour Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- De Vere Grand Harbour Hotel Southampton
- De Vere Grand Harbour Southampton
- De Vere Hotel Southampton