My mum just treated the family a meal and stay at this lovely hotel.
A big thank-you to Jo Bennett who help us with organising this event for my mum.
We had a total of eight rooms all were of high standard ,we were in 451 sat on the balcony watching the ocean liners leaving port down the Solent,even though I live in southampton what a veiw.
Yes the drinks are dear,but in my experience hotel prices are always expensive,sat out on the decking having coffee with my parents and saw a lot of poeple walking to the pub across the road
The staff were all happy and helpful.
The meal in the restaurant was faultless as was breakfast.
We all agreed that we will be be back!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set sail for a unique stay at the 4-star Grand Harbour Hotel Southampton. Overlooking Southampton waterfront, this iconic hotel with its towering glass atrium is a cut above the rest. Visit one of two restaurants each with their contemporary cuisine or try the unique candlelit spa. If you are in Southampton on business we can facilitate any meeting requirements with our impressive function rooms and dedicated event co-ordinators. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Superbreak UK, getaroom.com, Expedia, LateRooms, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Harbour Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- De Vere Grand Harbour Hotel Southampton
- De Vere Grand Harbour Southampton
- De Vere Hotel Southampton