“Aweful staff”

Dining options: Dinner
Southampton, United Kingdom
“Aweful staff”
Reviewed 18 November 2011

I didn't even bother eating here. Me and my friends sat down and were handed some menus. Nando has a self service thing whereby you order at the till. We looked over the menu for a couple of minutes and didn't know what to have. Their menu is very confusing but has a great range of food. A waiter then approached our table and said: "Can you hurry up please we haven't got all day". Nobody talks to customers like that, and I have never been so rudely spoken to by anyone. So all 8 of us got up and left. I regret not informing his manager.

• Visited December 2010

Jersey
“Worth the wait.”
Reviewed 7 November 2011

Love my Nandos and this was great. Despite having to wait 30mins for a table all 8 of us had a great meal . The lady who was showing people to tables was very honest and told us they would be a wait and kept us up todate on how long it would be. All the staff were very attentive and we were glad of some good food from all the shopping.

• Visited November 2011
“Bland tasteless food, was expecting better quality...”
Reviewed 9 July 2011

Bland tasteless food, was expecting better quality and better service!
After the long wait, the chicken was just uneatable. Other things ok but only just. Will not eat there again

“Never again”
Reviewed 3 July 2011

It was not my pick anyways. Bland food,long wait... Not worth it!!

Southampton, United Kingdom
“Excellent, different and affordable way of eating out!”
Reviewed 13 June 2011

This was my (our) first experience at Nando's. My wife and I were shopping in the West Quays and we decided to chose Nando's for our lunch. It was an amazing experience. We loved the ordering process and the variety of sauces (piri piri) available. And the staff was helpful and friendly. A final note: one is allowed to drink as much as one want which is great!

• Visited June 2011