“Graduation”

Ranked #21 of 24 Hotels in Southampton
Hastings, United Kingdom
“Graduation”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2014

An ideal location to get to the University of Southampton for graduations.
A great stop over the night before for anyone lucky enough to be going on a cruise. We visited in very hot weather and were very pleased to find a fan already on when we entered our room which was much appreciated! Everything in the room was very clean and tidy as was the bathroom and the new bed was very comfortable.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 July 2014 via mobile

This has to be the worst place I've ever stayed. It was very hot so had to sleep with windows open, my room was at the front of the hotel and unfortunately it was like a race track outside all night. So noisy I had to get some earplugs out the car (thankfully I'm an avid Motorsport fan so always have them). Bathroom was grubby and the staff really don't care. Breakfast is a comedy box of rubbish. Avoid.

Stayed July 2014, travelled on business

Travellers are raving about these Southampton hotels

Montrose, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2014

Used for stopover prior to cruise from southampton. Excellent value for money and no problems with room or parking. Cooked breakfasts are available at elizabethan house hotel round corner and nice pub restaraunt Cowherds 500yds farther up same road.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

1 Thank ddgr
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2014

Lovely hotel only fault we had the rooms were so hot , we would stay here again staff very friendly and helpful, we stayed here to go to the lets rock Southampton which was just a 10 min walk away.the rooms were nicely decorated and very clean

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
Liphook, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2014

After reading some of the reviews on the site I was a little bit concerned but thought hey I will give it a go. Stayed here for one night and I was pleasantly surprised. The hotel was modern, fresh, and clean. My room was also tidy, clean and the room furniture, including the bathroom, were in immaculate condition upon arrival. I experienced very little, if any, noise from other guests.

Upon arrival I was greeted by a lovely lady at reception called Bev, she was very friendly and so helpful. As I was visiting the city in the evening before I left the hotel she told me what I would need to do when arriving back, and she even gave me some local taxi numbers and recommended a few places to grab a bite to eat. Would definitely say she went above and beyond to help me and to make my experience in Southampton a good one. The parking facilities were also good, and I thought the parking charge was very reasonably, especially for 24 hours. I was very impressed with my stay here overall, and would definitely use the hotel again and I would recommend it to others. Great value for money, and lovely friendly staff.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
Dartford, United Kingdom
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2014

One Saturday night stopover, messing about on a boat. Lift broken apparently for four days, the Manager tells me now, so if you have mobility issues beware, Julie on her own at the check-in so she can't assist anyone, remember six floors so be lucky. Wifi can be ordered on-line and on site, I did both, still don't know how many times I paid for it, poor old Julie doesn't know either. The room door didn't look from the inside, the entertainment is being able to almost actively take part in next doors bedroom high jinx the sound quality is perfect and if you want surround sound open the window, very, very noisy, kiss climbing the stairs to bedfordshire goodbye!!!

Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Manchester, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 July 2014

On approaching the hotel it looks a bit shabby, but looks can be deseving. After entering the reception lobby we were greated by a very welcoming receptionist, they were very helpful and brilliant with local information. Enjoyed our stay beds were very comfortable and had a pleasent nights stay. Will absolutly be staying again if ever in the local area.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends