Travelodge Southampton
US$92
US$74
HolidayInn.com
  • Pool
Holiday Inn Express Southampton M27 Jct 7(Southampton)(Great Value!)
US$81
US$125
US$119
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
Highfield House Hotel(Southampton)(Great Value!)
US$67
US$64
No availability for your dates from our partners
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Restaurant
All reviewstravel lodgebreakfast boxcity centremain roada lot of noiseroom was cleanone night stayan overnight staytea and coffeecooked breakfastcomfortable staytop floordouble roomshort stayfamily roomcar parkingreception staff
Reviewed 25 July 2014

An ideal location to get to the University of Southampton for graduations.
A great stop over the night before for anyone lucky enough to be going on a cruise. We visited in very hot weather and were very pleased to find a fan already on when we entered our room which was much appreciated! Everything in the room was very clean and tidy as was the bathroom and the new bed was very comfortable.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
Reviewed 24 July 2014

This has to be the worst place I've ever stayed. It was very hot so had to sleep with windows open, my room was at the front of the hotel and unfortunately it was like a race track outside all night. So noisy I had to get some earplugs out the car (thankfully I'm an avid Motorsport fan so always have them). Bathroom was grubby and the staff really don't care. Breakfast is a comedy box of rubbish. Avoid.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 July 2014

Used for stopover prior to cruise from southampton. Excellent value for money and no problems with room or parking. Cooked breakfasts are available at elizabethan house hotel round corner and nice pub restaraunt Cowherds 500yds farther up same road.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
1  Thank ddgr
Reviewed 20 July 2014

Lovely hotel only fault we had the rooms were so hot , we would stay here again staff very friendly and helpful, we stayed here to go to the lets rock Southampton which was just a 10 min walk away.the rooms were nicely decorated and very clean

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 July 2014

After reading some of the reviews on the site I was a little bit concerned but thought hey I will give it a go. Stayed here for one night and I was pleasantly surprised. The hotel was modern, fresh, and clean. My room was also tidy, clean and the room furniture, including the bathroom, were in immaculate condition upon arrival. I experienced very little, if any, noise from other guests.

Upon arrival I was greeted by a lovely lady at reception called Bev, she was very friendly and so helpful. As I was visiting the city in the evening before I left the hotel she told me what I would need to do when arriving back, and she even gave me some local taxi numbers and recommended a few places to grab a bite to eat. Would definitely say she went above and beyond to help me and to make my experience in Southampton a good one. The parking facilities were also good, and I thought the parking charge was very reasonably, especially for 24 hours. I was very impressed with my stay here overall, and would definitely use the hotel again and I would recommend it to others. Great value for money, and lovely friendly staff.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo