“Jewel Love It!”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 4 August 2014 via mobile

It had been a long time since I last visited Jewels, but it was well worth the wait! The food was absolutely delicious and there was plenty of it to go around. The staff were slightly abrupt with us at times, but admittedly our table was reserved and we were approaching the time when it was needed so it was reasonable for them to be quick with us. The only annoying factor for me is the neon lighting in certain points of the restaurant - lighting which gave me a headache over time. However, it is still one of the best Indian restaurants in the city!

Jewel J, Owner at Jewels, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2014

We are very pleased that you enjoyed your recent experience at our restaurant and look forward to welcoming you again soon. Thank you.

Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

Haven't been to Jewels for a while, but it didn't disappoint. The food was superb and the staff were excellent as usual. So Thankyou for another great night out!

Jewel J, Owner at Jewels, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2014

Thank you so much for another glowing review Mr Fairclough. We are pleased that you continue to enjoy your meals at the restaurant and look forward to many more occasions!

Reviewed 2 August 2014

I booked a table for 6 adults and a 4 year old and can honestly say we had a lovely evening. Myself and one daughter are going to slimming world so found the meals here perfect and we knew what we were eating. In fact four of us chose the healthy option which did not compromise taste. The service was really good and the food excellent. My grandson was treated as one of our party and not as if he was a nuisance. We will definitely be returning.

Jewel J, Owner at Jewels, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2014

Hello there - thank you for taking the time and effort to submit such a lovely review! We are very pleased that you all enjoyed yourselves with us and our healthy option meals. We look forward to seeing you again soon and appreciate your kind words.

Reviewed 2 August 2014

We have been told my a few of our friends that must visit and so on a off chance we popped in . We was told that they could fit us in and we was seated and was offered drinks straight away. The food was gorgeous and the meat actually melted in your mouth. Service fantastic and not much of a wait, full restaurant and great atmosphere . Very happy, will definitely come back :)

Jewel J, Owner at Jewels, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2014

Thank you for submitting a review of our restaurant. It was great to see that you enjoyed the tasty food and our service. We hope to serve you again in the near future! Kind regards.

Reviewed 31 July 2014 via mobile

Another excellent meal courtesy of Jewels. I decided to take my friend here on a weekday evening as a goodbye meal for her moving abroad. She was as equally impressed as I always am with the quality of the food and the friendliness of staff. I am a regular at this restaurant so it is nice for me to know I can take family and friends here for a lovely meal in a relaxing atmosphere! Definitely the best Indian in Southampton.

Jewel J, Owner at Jewels, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2014

Hello Laura - Thank you for such lovely feedback following your recent visit to our restaurant. It is always nice to see that customers have enjoyed the food, the service and their whole experience! We will continue to try and do the best that we can possibly do and look forward to seeing you again real soon!