Holiday Inn Express Southampton M27 Jct 7(Southampton)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$81
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$98/night.

US$133
US$128
US$73
US$84
US$80
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$97/night.

US$111
US$104
Novotel
  • Pool
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$120/night.

Free cancellation until 05/08
US$98
US$84
Premier Inn Southampton West Quay Hotel(Southampton)(Great Value!)
US$78
  • Restaurant
Premier Inn Southampton Airport Hotel(Southampton)(Great Value!)
US$72
  • Restaurant
Premier Inn Southampton City Centre Hotel(Southampton)(Great Value!)
US$78
1,351 results
All reviewscruise terminalfloor to ceiling windowsseparate buildingpre cruise stayexecutive roommayflower parkreception staffbit datedstayed here for one nightisle of wightfollowing morningbuffet styleself servicewest quay shopping centreovernight staybreakfast was excellentgood nights sleep
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I booked into this hotel as I was attending a course here the following day. The room was clean and fresh. There was an air conditioning system in the room which you could choose to have on or not. The bed was very comfortable and suited me well. Breakfast consisted of a nice selection of cereals, fruit, compotes, yogurts and of course a full English. The staff were very pleasant and always present in case I needed any assistance with anything. The meeting room was very nice and all tea breaks and lunch were delicious and well timed. I would certainly recommend this hotel especially for people using the docks as it is right next door but no noise heard in my room. I was on the 6th floor with a lovely view across the docks.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Daniel G, General Manager at Holiday Inn Southampton, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Sarah P,

Thank you for your review.

I am delighted to read you enjoyed your stay and the service from the team exceeded your expectations.

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We recently stayed in the holiday in Southampton.

Booked Executive Double Room , it was on the 7th floor the room was in need of a refresh, the double glazing did not keep out the noise ..heard people laughing going into reception. the lift was disgusting also the interior of the hotel was run down looking

We arranged to leave our car while cruising...shocked to discover we had to leave car at back of hotel and take keys with us ....no obvious sign of it being secure ....when we arrived back and went straight to car and drove away as requested to do so by hotel ....would suggest that anyone could have done so!!!! ...really disappointed in this hotel ..has to be the worst IGH we had stayed in .

Douglas Fraser

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Mr. Fraser,

Thank you for your review.

I am very disappointed to read your comments and would offer my sincerest apologies your stay was not to our usual high standards.

Our hotel is committed to offering the highest standards of services and facilities, I am sorry we fell short on this occasion.

This feedback will be shared with the appropriate people that can help us make a difference to ensure that your expectations are met in the future.

Once again please accept my apologies and I do hope you will choose to stay with us again.

Kind regards

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed here for the first time prior to a cruise. Great location and not too far from the train station, shopping and cruise terminals. Check in not until 2pm but facilities to leave your luggage and reception area very busy with people waiting to go on cruises. Room looked like it had been refurnished and had floor to ceiling windows which gave excellent views to the cruise terminals. We actually watched our ship dock the next morning. Comfortable bed and all the amenities you would expect in a room including an iron and ironing board which was a bonus. The only thing that let it down was the hanging space in the open wardrobe, which wasn’t even long enough to hang a jacket or dress. I did ask about this at reception and they were able to give me a proper hanger to hang my evening dress and suit so they didn’t get creased anymore.
Breakfast in the morning was hectic to say the least. One lady was rushing around so much clearing tables looking very flustered and stressed. Extra tables looked as if they had been squeezed in and the toast machine seemed to burn anything put in it. Cooked breakfast was ok but have had better at the Premier Inn.
Would probably stay again but feel it is overpriced and they need to sort out the restaurant. They know how many people are staying and need to have staff on to deal with them.
Check out was easy and only a 10 minute walk to the cruise terminal. Don’t forget to ask for a late checkout if you have joined their reward club!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear yorky43

Thank you for your review.

I am delighted to read you enjoyed your stay and the team reacted quickly to your responses.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Booked for one night in order to prepare for an early meeting the next day. Hotel public areas have had a face lift and open plan. Check in lady was polite and helpful. My room on the 7 floor was clean and modern and had everything I needed. I did notice the corridors smelt rather musty the carpets need cleaning or replacing. I didn’t have breakfast or use the bar so cannot make comment but they were busy during my stay. All in all OK for a business stay.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Dear EODUK

Thank you for your review.

I do hope you will return and have a great stay.

Kind regards
Daniel

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Stayed here for 1 night before leaving for a cruise from Southampton. Superb location for the docks. Polite reception staff, very comfortable room overlooking the ocean. Nice meal in the evening. Although very busy the service was good and the food arrived promptly. Breakfast was as always the buffet, but still tasty and hot.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 492Hilary492

Dear 492Hilary492

Thank you for your review.

I am delighted to read you found our location idea for your pre-cruise stay and the service you received from the team was excellent.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.