“Excellent stay”

Town or Country Serviced Accommodation
Reviewed 13 June 2014 via mobile

Booked an apartment for work, very easy, couldn't pick keys up so spoke to them and they found a way found it for me, contactable during stay of where to find things in the apartment and excellent service when giving the keys back ;)
10 out of 10 :)

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 25 May 2014

I recently stayed in the Imperial apartments in Southampton and was so well looked after by the lovely Agi. The apartment was walking distance to West Quay with all it's great shopping, and just across the road from Oxford St with all it's bars and restaurants. The apartment was spotlessly clean, and very secure, which is so important when travelling alone. I would definitely recommend Town or Country.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 May 2014

This compact 1 BR flat is ideal for visiting scholars and couples. The view of the marina is lovely and the location is excellent with very easy access to the University or city bus services as well as shopping at the well appointed West Quay. The Town and Country property managers are extremely attentive and helpful in all matters. I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 May 2014

I'm very often in Southampton for business, so no more hotels for me!!! My friend recommend me Town or Country Serviced Accommodation. I stayed in apartment near city center ( Briton street) twice already and i find it absolutely perfect!!!! Very clean and modern flat. Compact kitchen, nice bathroom. And very comfortable bed! Free WI FI :)
I enjoyed my stay last time and booked it again!
Flat very close to High street. Lots of restaurants,bars and shops around!
Stuff very friendly and Smiley, especially Sharon Wood, who met me at appartments first time. Also before I came she sent to me a few emails with all information. Also she gave me full information how to get to property,so it was very easy to find it.
I would Highly Recommend Town or Country Serviced Accomodation to everyone!!!
Also Thank you so much Sharon for excellent customer service!!!!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 April 2014

I decided to take my daughter, mum & sister away on a last minute short break for the easter period, & this was an excellent choice. The staff were very friendly especially agi, who met us at our appartment, right from the start she did everything she possibly could to make our stay a pleasant one. The
appartment was modern
spacious & clean with a
nice ensuite & full bathroom. We will definately be staying again, thank you again agi & staff :-)

• Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank nick edric r
Reviewed 10 April 2014

We stayed in an 1- bedroom apartment near Marlands Centre and West Quay for seven nights. Very convenient especially when we did not have a car.
When we arrived, we were impressed. The apartment was clean and spacious. The kitchen (the main reason why we went for service apartment, not hotel) was reasonably equipped.
Reservation was easy. Staff responded promptly to our requests.
Highly recommended.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank WendyPPS
Reviewed 26 December 2013

I have stayed in Town or Country apartments several times over the last few months on business trips. Reservation process was extremely easy with reservation staff being very helpful & friendly- no trouble at all.
I stayed in different flat on each occasion- all decorated to a very high standards and very clean ( and I am fussy!) with all facilities I required being away from home and plenty of space to relax.
Really good experience, highly recommended.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business