Premier Inn Southampton West Quay Hotel
Holiday Inn Express Southampton M27 Jct 7(Southampton)(Great Value!)
US$75
Marriott Hotels
US$88
US$78
  • Restaurant
Highfield House Hotel(Southampton)(Great Value!)
US$64
US$90
Agoda.com
Premier Inn Southampton Airport Hotel(Southampton)(Great Value!)
US$82
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
Premier Inn Southampton City Centre Hotel(Southampton)(Great Value!)
US$85
PremierInn.com
2,377 results
All reviewswest quaymulti storeyshopping centrecar parkdrop off pointmeal dealcruise terminalsbuilding sitebuilding workthyme restaurantexcellent locationpre cruiseself serviceisle of wightgood nights sleepper dayfamily room
Reviewed 30 May 2012

If you are used to quality mattresses, dont stay here. Although only been open a short time, they have clearly cut corners on the comfort of the beds. Otherwise location is good, no noise, friendly staff.

Reviewed 28 May 2012

Just spent one night here last weekend and it was faultless. Immaculate clean room, bathroom, public areas, lovely comfy beds. Staff fantastic, especially Amanda - at breakfast she was so helpful and friendly. Ashton was also extremely good at his job both in the bar in the evening and again at breakfast! All very attentive and wanting to provide a great service. Definately recommend.

Reviewed 25 May 2012

This hotel is in a great location, with comfortable well equipped rooms. Breakfast was excellent with lots of variety. The restaurant and bar had a friendly atmosphere and served good meals. The housekeeping is of a high standand and the staff are very friendly and helpful. Checking in/out was quick and easy. Walking distance to the City Cruise Terminal, and shopping centre. Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank DebzTrips
Reviewed 25 May 2012

A thoroughly enjoyable experience and some of the "posher" hotels should take note. The customer is always at the forefront and each guest was given individual attention a real feel good factor. Check in was smooth, rooms clean fresh and modern! The wine selection was good and the breakfast was plentiful and a huge choice available. Would recommend and will stay again, we come to Southampton a lot and this hotel is worthy to have premier in its title!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 May 2012

I booked this hotel because I was taking my daughter to Peppa Pig World and chose this Premier Inn specifically because I wanted an interconnecting room as we were traveling with my father. And as my daughter I'd 3 and goes to bed at 8 I didn't fancy joining her that early.

However, despite being told it should be fine, as they have 19 of these rooms, and to call the day before when rooms were going allocated (which I duly did), when we checked in all the rooms were given out to others. Very disappointing seeing as this is the only reason why I booked this location (as there is a Premier Inn only a couple of miles away from Peppa Pig World).

I was offered a free breakfast but ultimately it was little consolation since I was in the uk from Australia surprising my dad for his 70th, and missed out on some more precious hours with him as clearly I couldn't leave my daughter.

The hotel itself is modern and comfortable and the restaurant is excellent. Very family friendly with a great choice of dishes and reasonably priced.

It is suffering though from teething problems. Our curtain rod wasn't affixed to the wall and so came down on top of my head. My sheets were dirty - which I only discovered in the morning when I checked to make sure I hadn't left anything in the bed. And there was no soap by the hand basin in the bathroom.

To be honest, after the hassle with the adjoining room issue, and the fact that this is a self service hotel where you use kiosks to check in, I couldn't be bothered raising it. It was a once in a lifetime trip which I won't be repeating.

Having said that, if you are after a modem hotel right next to the new shopping mall this is still a good choice.