“Gandhi Portswood review”

Gandhi
Ranked #283 of 894 Restaurants in Southampton
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: In our restaurant all the food served is cooked fresh to order. Our aim is to serve your meal as near perfect as possible. If you do have any pre-arranged appointments please do inform your waiter and will try our upmost to provide your meal within the time available.As well as traditional and classic dishes Our executive chef regularly devises new and seasonal dishes to keep updated menus innovative and modern. The team here at Gandhi are highly experienced who provide a professional service which is polite and efficient but not intrusive.Party bookings: Why not celebrate that special event I your life with a dinner party at the Gandhi restaurant. We will be pleased to plan your evening with you to ensure a night to remember. For any large booking please contact us.Outside catering: Whether you are throwing a dinner party for friends at home, a function or wedding reception in a marquee, our blend of experience, planning and attention to details ensures a successful occasion every time. Please enquire for more information. For a personalised proposal for your outside event please contact us and will we work with you to create a truly memorable event.
Reviewed 15 February 2012

Friendly atmosphere, great , value for money and a nice place. Overall I would give this restaurant 5 stars out of five stars!

1  Thank Aniqa Tasnima N

Reviewed 11 February 2012

Me and my partner came here for our 2nd anniversary this evening and it was impressive. Not only was menu extensive they even offerd to cook me a Tindaloo curry which is not on the menu due to me loving the Vindaloo. Quality fresh food with a amazing service.
Great for beginner and advanced curry lovers.

They even offerd us a better table once it became available. Great atmosphere and very busy.

Our new fave Indian. Special thanks to Dillen who went beyond the normal customer service.

1  Thank Wade Louise H
Reviewed 5 November 2011

I have been here many times and never had a bad meal. The staff are the friendliest you will find anywhere, the food is brilliant and the portions generous. You cannot go wrong (I find the chicken tikka dansak particularly good!).

1  Thank nickypritc