“Fun fun fun”

Alpine Snowsports Southampton
Ranked #47 of 132 things to do in Southampton
More attraction details
Owner description: We offer skiing, snowboarding, donuts, sledging and toboggans! Whether you're a seasoned skier or learning from our supportive staff, you'll love the friendly atmosphere here at the Alpine Snowsports Centre. Pay us a visit and come and try out some of the most exhilarating sports going!
Reviewed 14 December 2013 via mobile

Girly day out and we opted to do the dohnuting! It was absolutely hilarious! Great fun will definitely be doing it again! Really recommend!!!!

There are newer reviews for Alpine Snowsports Southampton

Reviewed 25 November 2013

Very well organised event for young and old, ski slope mega fast if its raining. You can book a party or in the summer a BBQ and a bar is available for the adults

Reviewed 14 August 2013

This was a private ski lesson for 2 and I would thoroughly recommend this venue. After following the much required instruction to get to the car park and slope, my teenage niece and I had a wonderful hour on the slopes. It was our first time on a dry slope and I actually found it easier than snow. We had a very good instructor and as we went early evening, we were the only people there so had lots of room. The instructor was very patient, encouraging and I felt I learnt a lot; plough, turning, stopping, going faster, climbing in skis and getting up off the cocoa nut matting! The button lift was fun too. Would recommend but do read other reviews for contrasting views for large parties and busy times.

Reviewed 4 June 2013

I went here for a quick refresher session before a ski trip - I hadn't been skiing in over 10 years and thought it would be prudent to get a bit of practice in before hitting the slopes in Canada. The staff were friendly and helpful, and the particular instructor (his name escapes me) was clearly very proficient and offered some great advice.

Reviewed 3 June 2013

My sister is getting married and wanted to do something different for the hen do. A few of us thought for quite a while and eventually were recommended 'Donutting' and i'm very glad we were!

There was about 16 of us, all of varying ages from 20-50 and it didn't disappoint any of us. From booking the event to the actual day, everything went very smoothly and without a hitch.

The instructers were very good and went over the safety points and explained exactly what we needed to do. Was a great session and an amazing idea for something a bit different on a hen do :)