“a la carte menu”

Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
“a la carte menu”
Reviewed 5 June 2014

This was our second visit to Charlie Chan's, last time we ordered from the buffet menu, but this time opted for the a la carte and what a great choice we made. I can't remember the last time I enjoyed a Chinese meal as much. I had chilli tiger prawns to start, they tasted superb, followed by barbeque honeyed pork and noodles, it was sticky, sweet and so tender, we chose a bottle of Chilean red, I have never had a Chilean red but will definitely be indulging again. This was a spontaneous Wednesday night out which turned out to be a great night, we were also surprised at how busy it was mid week and will definitely be visiting again.

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank bazz20

“Wonderful venue”
Reviewed 3 June 2014

I have eaten here several times so far, and never been disappointed. The venue is cosy and the staff are very friendly and efficient. The food is wonderful and I always leave with a satisfied appetite.

2 Thank KnightMagnolia
Southampton, United Kingdom
“Another great Return !!!”
Reviewed 3 June 2014

Yet another great meal at chans with the family last weekend. cannot fault the service we always get looked after. Be sure to book at the weekend as you may not get in! We used the Main menu this time, I and the sweet and sour king prawns they were delicious!

2 Thank Janet L
“Gorgeous food”
Reviewed 29 May 2014

I have been to Charlie Chans on many occasions and the latest was no exception to the usual friendly service. I feel very welcomed each time I attend and the service is outstanding. The food is freshly cooked and tastes delicious and the décor brings an oriental feel to the place. I have also attended a party in the upstairs which was most agreeable and I recommend this to everyone. It's a lovely atmosphere with gorgeous food

4 Thank Charlie898989898989
“A lovely place”
Reviewed 29 May 2014 via mobile

A lovely value for money Chinese beautiful premises welcoming and friendly staff lovely meal would definitely recommend for an evening meal

3 Thank Emma M