“Fantastic food for an airport restaurant”
Review of Mitchell's Kitchen and Bar - CLOSED

Mitchell's Kitchen and Bar
Reviewed 19 November 2013

Had Sunday lunch at this restaurant before flying. All 5 of us had different meals and each was excellent and plenty of it. The service was quick and the staff extremely cheerful and helpful. They even had sky TV for us to watch a rugby match!

Reviewed 11 November 2013

Ok so it was a quiet day , but the staff were friendly helpful and the food was prompt tasty and good value. I was more than pleasantly surprised and very pleased to be able to get something other than a sandwich ..will be there on my return journey for sure.

Reviewed 1 November 2013 via mobile

As I was travelling alone I just needed somewhere to chill out and grab a bite to eat.
The staff member who served me was great, he was helpful and also offered to take my drink over to the table as I had my bag and paperwork on me.
The food was good, just what I needed, a light bite to get me to the other end if my journey. The sandwich was fresh and really filling.
I was really happy with my experience. Thanks to all! I'd recommend :)

Reviewed 31 October 2013 via mobile

My wife had an amazing visit to the bar. It's very rare to meet such friendly staff when at the time the venue was VERY busy. I Will definitely recommend this to very one. Many thanks :)

Reviewed 31 October 2013

I have travel a lot and this was the first time a Southampton Airport, And this food and drinks bar I found was ok with the service and food was good compered to other places I have eaten at airports