Two nights spent in this new HIE hotel. Good staff, good and spacious rooms. Loads of parking. Everything clean, decent bar.
1. The hotel twice refused my credit card which apart from being mildly embarrassing and irritating, was incorrect on the hotels part. I even phoned the CC provider fir them to confirm that the hotel had requested the payment in an 'incorrect way'. Working in banking and IT, HI needs to do a bit more testing and get this right.
2. My meal on the second night was truly dreadful. I was starving having been working for 14 hours without a break. The Thai Green curry was truly tasteless. So much so that I ate less than a third despite my hunger.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holiday Inn Express(R) Southampton M27, Jct.7 hotel offers 176 modern guest rooms set in landscaped grounds. It's just a 15 minute drive to Southampton Cruise Terminals and three miles to Southampton Airport (SOU). You're 20 minutes' drive from New Forest National Park and four miles from Southampton's city centre. The hotel offers free WiFi, free on-site parking and an inclusive breakfast with both hot and continental items. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, IHG, Hotels.com, Odigeo, HostelWorld, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Southampton M27 Jct 7 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Southampton m27 Jct 7 Hotel Southampton
- Holiday Inn Southampton
- Southampton Holiday Inn