“Lovely friendly Pub”

Cuisines: British
Good for: View, Child-friendly
Good for: View, Child-friendly
Reviewed 26 January 2014 via mobile

We went to the Anchor for my Sons Birthday , the atmosphere is friendly, relaxed and welcoming, soo much better since the new people have taken over , the chef does an amazing job with the food, so we all had an enjoyable time , Thankyou Ben !

Reviewed 5 January 2014

I went there because of what i had read about it on here won't go again , we had lasagne it was just warm not hot, greasy certainly not a reasonable price

Reviewed 29 December 2013

Came here for Sunday lunch, the roast dinner was absolutely amazing me and my partner had roast beef and we couldnt fault it. The pub has changed hands but the new owners and chefs are doing a really good job. Keep up the good work guys

Reviewed 7 December 2013

We visited on Saturday the 7th of December. I visit my Grandparents a few times a year in Totton and was looking for a local pub near to where my Nan lives. We were not disappointed and had a lovely lunch. Service was warm and friendly, beer was well kept and the food very tasty indeed. Look forward to our next visit in the new year. Keep up the great work!

Reviewed 3 September 2013 via mobile

The Anchor haz been through many changes lately, so we weren't sure what to expect, but we had fantastic food at a reasonable price, and well kept bitter. Many thanks and keep up the good work!