“Amazing place!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 17 August 2014

If your looking for a lovely unique italian restaurant that's not over price then this is definitely the place to go. Menu had something for everyone and the food was lovely, we all had a starter and main which we couldn't fault both very tasty and all home cooked. We were a table of 8 and had no problem with any service all the staff were brilliant! Its so much better than what all the chain italian restaurants have to offer and for not much price different. We were 8 happy customers! :-).

Reviewed 3 August 2014

Weekday lunch but I'm glad we booked. Very busy with a good ambiance. Pasta/pizza Main Course for £6.50. Good menu choice. Overall excellent but ......A long way upstairs to the loos. There was a disabled loo up there - we wondered if people were winched up?

2  Thank 6DorsetDame
Reviewed 28 July 2014 via mobile

Went there with a friend, which was the second time I have visited. Both times I enjoyed my meal and thought the food was tasty. This time the table was booked via table bouncer which meant a 50% discount excluding the bottle of wine. Unlike other reviewers I did not experience any decline in the standard of service because it was a discounted meal. The waitress was friendly and efficient. I would go again.

2  Thank bookowl1000
Reviewed 27 July 2014

It was my daughters 7th birthday treat, we booked tickets to see the lion king at the Mayflower Southampton. We decided to have a meal before the theatre so booked a table for 5pm, the staff were very welcoming and we were soon seated. The menu have a good selection, the only down fall was no children's menu. We ordered starters and my daughter wanted garlic bread with mozzarella on top which was not on the menu, we asked if they could do this which was no problem. My daughter ordered pasta carbonara they asked if we would like a small portion. The food was great and the service was faultless. We will be going back what a great start to a enjoyable evening

3  Thank Nick F
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Real Italian food prepared and served by real Italian people. Superb! If you like Italian food you must try it here. Extensive but faithful menu and generous portions at very reasonable prices, can't fault anything, if it had a view of the Italian countryside it would be perfect.

2  Thank Tombolas