“Excellent food with Great Service”
Review of Kohinoor of Kerala

Kohinoor of Kerala
Ranked #7 of 859 Restaurants in Southampton
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Kuwait City, Kuwait
“Excellent food with Great Service”
Reviewed 19 July 2014

I visited this place recently, this is the first time I felt that a restaurant actually deserves my needs and taste out of my house. A beautifully decorated restaurant, lovely atmosphere with friendly staff, great choice of Kerala and south Indian food, really I would highly recommend this restaurant in Southampton

• Visited June 2014
3 Thank maybha

• Hungarian first
  • Polish first
UK
“Top Class”
Reviewed 17 July 2014 via mobile

I visited for the first time last night and was very impressed. I had read the good reviews which influenced my decision to go. I had the chicken madras and it was perfect, just enough heat without being too hot. I ordered a plain nan with the curry and again perfect. This place is run by people from the south of India and is a cut above the average Bangladesh curry house I see around the country. I would like to visit again and try something different just to see how good it is. Great food well prepared.

4 Thank DavidandHelen
“Homely elegance !”

Awsome experience !

After reaching to Southampton, Kohinoor gives me the feeling like I was back in my surroundings !
The food was exciting and it's my pleasure to write about the authentic South Indian taste ..

Friendly service and a better place to hang out ... We'll definitely visit again !

3 Thank Jinu T
London, United Kingdom
“You'll struggle to find a better restaurant in Southampton.”
Reviewed 17 July 2014

This is a first class Indian Restaurant. Warm staff and food that never disappoints. We regularly make a fifty mile round trip to eat here

• Visited July 2014
4 Thank Andrew J
Preston, United Kingdom
“Best cuisine I have had in my life”
Reviewed 17 July 2014 via mobile

Probably the best Indian food I have ever had. This is by far my favorite restaurant in southampton. Amazing food, great service and reasonable price. If you are looking for decent Indian food then you must try Kohinoor, especially if you are looking for South Indian food.

4 Thank DivyaTom