“When can I go again? Awesome!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of The Gordon Arms

The Gordon Arms
Ranked #128 of 847 Restaurants in Southampton
Price range: US$8 - US$15
Cuisines: Indian, Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Kids, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, After-hours, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television
Description: A friendly local pub aimed at both students and locals with an extensive hot dog and burger menu, breakfasts, salads, a student menu and new roast menu. We cater for a range of dietary options too with gluten free, vegan and vegetarian options. We offer a weekly quiz night every Sunday, the introduction of our monthly open mic and themed nights such as Chilli Tuesdays giving you a Chipotle Chilli and rice for just £5! An ideal venue if you fancy chilling in our heated, partly covered beer garden, making use of our Free WIFI on our comfy sofas or taking advantage of our selection of draught lagers and ciders, our well kept real ales which are always changing, the new wine menu catering for most palates or an ever growing spirit collection if you fancy something a bit stronger.
Southampton, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“When can I go again? Awesome!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 February 2014

What a find this pub was. Really friendly and helpfull staff, relaxed welcoming atmosphere. We could have ordered the whole menu, such was the choice. Food was excellent. Would definitely recommend you stop by the Gordon Arms

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank NTCHERE

Southampton, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Ribs n wings!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 February 2014

wow, I've had the burgers here before but this was even better. Best meal I've had in a long time! The ribs n wings combo was amazing... I expected it to be good, knowing the burgers and hotdogs are outstanding, but this blew me away. Ribs n wings everyday please!

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank hoonies
“Another visit, another great feed!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 January 2014 via mobile

I popped for lunch after being in town as i saw the GA had just switched up the menu. I ordered sixteen spice southern fried chicken - it was ace! Crunchy coating, tender chicken, tasty beans and fresh hand cut chips, all within 10 minutes of ordering.

Go check out the new menu. Now.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank Toby B
“Best pub in Southampton”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 January 2014

I went to the Gordon Arms pub in portswood today for lunch and all I can say is the food is awesome I ordered the dragons mother burger which is by far the best burger I have eaten and very reasonably priced! They have a great selection of beers on offer and the staff where really friendly!! Go check it out this place is great : )

• Visited January 2014
2 Thank Paul H
“Best Ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 January 2014

A great pub, with nice beer and mixed clientele. The best burgers in the whole of the world and onions rings that even surpass the burgers!!!!! get you bum down there!!!!

Visited November 2013