“Nom nom nom...”

Price range: US$3 - US$19
Cuisines: American, Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Description: Sprinkles Gelato serving fresh Gelato, Coffee, Tea, Waffles, Crepes and a whole lot more. Come on in and treat yourself :)
Reviewed 1 November 2013

Fabulous place, always busy and often large queues which move quite quickly providing everyone can decide what they want from the delicious range of gelatos!

Not enough seating (hence 4stars rather than 5) but worth many repeat visits!

Reviewed 31 October 2013

I take my grandchildren here for a birthday treat, there are lots of delicious flavours and the ice cream is delicious. A brilliant place for a special occasion !!!

Reviewed 27 October 2013 via mobile

I have been a fairly frequent visitor of the Tooti's gelato in Southampton since they opened, and Americano in shirley, so as a lover of ice cream an all things sweet, was looking forward to trying the new Sprinkles restaurant as soon as I could!

Unfortunately, it proved to be a massive let down! The staff were unfriendly and inattentive, and the ice cream products are nowhere near the standard of their rivals. Add to that the noisy and crowded feel of the place, and garish pink decor, this really is a place you DO want to miss!

I know you could put all this down to 'teething problems', but I just feel that following such a high profile launch, they have failed to get the basics right.

Will not be returning!

Reviewed 27 October 2013

Took my wife to Sprinkles after weeks of pestering and it will be the last time I visit!
Took nearly 20 minutes to be served and then we couldnt find a table and the staff couldnt have been less helpful! Its full of noisy kids using the place as somewhere to meet
When we did eventually get a table, our waffles arrived! Mine was dry and rock hard, although my wife enjoyed her's.
I certainly would never visit again

2  Thank dibsy1984
Reviewed 26 October 2013

Took my daughter and family for a treat, very busy but we got a seat out the back of some decking, Shane the view is over a car park but it was well suntanned with floral displays and patio heaters. The smell as you wall in was wonderful from the fresh hot waffles, wonderful array of ice creams and toppings, the waffles were huge and looked wonderful topped with ice cream strawberries and cream. You can choose whatever combination you like or choose from the menu.
I ordered a banana split which I was rather disappointed with, I expected lovely hot fudge chocolate as I saw on others banana waffles but was confronted with luminous blue banana ice cream covered in the regular chocolate sauce you get on Mr. whippy ice creams, so I was really disappointed. Everyone else's offering however looked wonderful.