“Great Neighbourhood Cafe.”

Ranked #3 of 10 Dessert in Southampton
Price range: US$1 - US$8
Cuisines: French, British, Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Full english breakfast,scrambled eggs,muffins,benedicts light snacks,sandwiches,panini,quiche,daily specials, cakes and pastries all day. Fully licensed, (using fresh local suppliers)
“Great Neighbourhood Cafe.”
Reviewed 20 February 2014

This is a brilliantly simple cafe in Bedford Place. Some superb breakfast offerings, lovely coffee and fantastic cakes among other things. Add to that very friendly service and sensible prices and you can see why it is proving popular.

2 Thank TheDaddy11
stan12_12, Manager at Cafe Creme, responded to this review, 5 April 2014

• Greek first
“Amazing”
Reviewed 19 February 2014

Passed by on a Saturday morning with a friend... Wow... The Scrambled eggs are to die for! Fantastic coffee and very friendly staff especially the young gentlemen! Defiantly will return again!

“Highly recommended”
Reviewed 8 February 2014

I popped in for a Risotto...... AMAZING!! I would Highly Recommend this place, the food is , phenomenal, the staff are friendly, and it's all for a very reasonable price. I love this place and will definitely be revisiting very soon.

Paros, Greece
“Lovely little place”
Reviewed 30 November 2013

Just a minute walk away from the city shopping centre a place you can enjoy well presented breakfast. We had pancakes build up in a stack with honey and banana and a cappuccino for breakfast that was reasonably priced. Friendly atmosphere and nice decoration. We felt a bit rushed to leave when our pancakes were over as we were asked if we are ready for the bill. Apart rom that I am certainly going back next time I am in Southampton.

• Visited November 2013
Eastleigh, United Kingdom
“Excellent”
Reviewed 21 October 2013 via mobile

Me and my husband were invited by the owner after experiencing them on a rare off day. We had lunch without telling them who we were and it was amazing, I had scrambled eggs on toast which was cooked to perfection and my husband had pancakes with bacon and syrup which he kept going on about all day how lovely they were. This restaurant is local to my relatives and I have a feeling we will be regulars now. Thanks Tim for a fantastic lunch

Visited October 2013