“Best Curry I've ever had”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Royal India

Royal India
Ranked #293 of 847 Restaurants in Southampton
Cuisines: Indian, Asian, Balti, Eastern European
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Hampshire
“Best Curry I've ever had”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 October 2013

The menu said if it's not on the menu just ask, so I did. A fish curry please, the waiter went to the kitchen and came back to say no problem. I left it to the Chef, well I have to say it was the best Curry I've ever had, almost addictive.

The Chef came out to see if it was ok, it was brilliant. along with some complementary nibbles including a sweet and sour chicken dish and my partners vegetable curry this was an excellent mixture of great food, hospitality and genuine friendly atmosphere we have experienced.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank HampshireJon

Southampton, United Kingdom
“Disappointed”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 September 2013

I have had many take aways from this restaurant and I always order the Lamb tikka rogan which I have always found to be the best I have tasted, until last night! It was so packed with chili that it was uncomfortable to eat and my friends Jalfrezi was milder than mine! Truly disappointed, hope it was a one off!
It is normally outstanding!

Lymington, United Kingdom
“Another excellent meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 September 2013

I visit this restaurant from time to time, as it's close to where my son lives,and when we call in on him it's a place we like to go. I have never yet had a poor meal there. This time the service was rather slower than usual, probably because they fall into the trap suffered by many restaurants that also do take out food, and they find the kitchen overwhelmed with take away orders. Nevertheless, we were in no hurry, enjoyed the time to sit and chat, and as ever had a meal full of taste and aroma. The free dishes brought out by the justifiably proud chef were just too much, and one was left reeling with a surfeit of fine Idian cuisine. A very pleasant evening, and as always, a great eating experience.

souhampton
“Birthday party .”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 September 2013

I had my birthday party here and it all ran like clock work , everybody had an amazing time and loved the food , the staff cannot do enough for you .

• Visited August 2013
Southampton
“Fantastic Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 September 2013 via mobile

What a fantastic meal, cooked very well with all the flavours coming through. Definately paying another visit very soon.