“Nice Coffee shop”
Review of Bassett Tea Rooms

Bassett Tea Rooms
Ranked #8 of 26 Coffee & Tea in Southampton
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Breakfast. Morning Coffee. Lunch. Afternoon Tea.
“Nice Coffee shop”
Reviewed 19 June 2014

I like coming into this lovely coffee shop. Friendly staff, nice cakes and a great cup of coffee. A very cosy place, ideal to have tea and read the paper.....

• Visited May 2014
8 Thank Dave B

S
“Really Lovely Coffee Shop”
Reviewed 13 May 2014 via mobile

I've visited this tea room several times now and it never disappoints. comfortable atmosphere with good service, the staff are extremely helpful (and very easy on the eye!). The food is well cooked and beautifully presented. I have not tried the cakes yet but that's next on my list.

It makes a refreshing change from all the big chain coffee shops. Definitely worth a visit.

Visited May 2014
8 Thank ACQ Locksmiths ... L
Southampton, United Kingdom
“A hidden gem in Bassett”
Reviewed 5 April 2014

I visited the Bassett Tea Rooms today and it was a real treat- a place to enjoy delicious coffee, a lovely lunch and be able to take some time out of my bustling life and just relax and chat!! As always, I was greeted by friendly staff and served with a smile. I would recommend the tasty mochas!! I feel that this place is run by people with a real heart who care about the food, the drinks and the people they serve- a real hidden gem.

• Visited April 2014
7 Thank Jiflemon
southampton
“Friendly Atmosphere, attentive staff”
Reviewed 3 April 2014

I took my mother for tea, cakes and sandwiches. Thought the Tea room does not have masses of space it makes good use of the space it has.

Visited December 2013
5 Thank C0nsumer101
Southampton, United Kingdom
“Fabulous caramel latte, what a way to start the day!!”
Reviewed 2 March 2014

So, I entered the coffee shop last Saturday and was immediately greeted with friendly smiles and the aroma of freshly ground coffee, creating an overall pleasant atmosphere. There were two lovely young ladies working in the kitchen who made easy conversation. They were so helpful when guiding me through the menu and pricings so I was gutted that I was in a rush and couldn't experience the appetising delights! I am also so in awe of how they operate within such a confined space and have made such practical use of such a little room. The suspended coffee idea also shows that they have a real heart for the community- keep up the good work! The Bassett Tea rooms is a real asset to the area. Can't wait to visit again and order another fabulous caramel latte- it was exquisite :)

• Visited March 2014