“The cream on my doughnut,, MJ.”
Review of Powerboat Days

Powerboat Days
Ranked #3 of 28 Tours in Southampton
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: At Powerboat Days (previously known as Sunseeker Experience), we provide powerboat experiences and private charters from Southampton. Our Powerboat Experiences are tailor-made to bring you affordable life time experiences with all the thrills and exhilaration these amazing powerboats bring. You might consider a High Speed blast on our Sunseeker Experience with a chance to drive to the Isle of Wight for just £195 per person. Our experiences make ideal gifts as vouchers are provided. Then we have our Private Charters, a boat provided exclusively for a group, ideal as a family gift, group of friends, stag or hen party or corporate event. You will experience a thrilling time on board, a full day of fun and enjoyment with a stop over for lunch usually in the Isle of Wight. All Boat Experiences and Private Charters are run from the prestigious, Ocean Village Marina, in the heart of the city of Southampton, with fabulous restaurants overlooking the marina and so close to the city centre that anyone coming along with you can either relax and enjoy the views of the marina or do a bit of retail therapy in the city's shopping mall, whilst you are out on the water.
Reviewed 1 November 2013

A great experience. Asa and Roy gave me a brilliantly exciting day, although it was raining it was still one of my all time favourite expperiences i really enjoyed my turn at the wheel and doing doughnuts, The ride was awesome and not rushed, the crew were very safety concious and proffessional, even giving helpful hints for my future purchase (cruiser), i would highly recommend this experience to anyone and look forward to further experiences with this company.

There are newer reviews for Powerboat Days

Reviewed 20 October 2013

Friends bought me the Sunseeker Experience for my 50th birthday and I guess I was expecting the standard couple of minutes at the wheel - a bit like other Supercar type driving days I've been on. I would like to apologise for being soooo wrong.

This has to be the best "experience" type thing I've ever done - including Ferrari, Aston Martin and Audi R8 driving days. We all had plenty of time at the helm, both at slow and high speed and it felt like a real adventure. Exploring the Solent and the approach to Cowes and seeing the liners in dock was an added bonus. Weather wasn't the best, but that made it almost more fun. Certainly don't be dissuaded from booking or turning up if the weather is a little dodgy. You may get wet, but hey, getting wet's never been so much fun.

Roy, our skipper, wa extremely competent and knew his stuff and generally took care of us. The attention to detail and safety was exemplary. Asa, the other crew member was always on hand if we needed anything and took photos of us at the wheel - which I guess will be emailed shortly. The banter between Asa and Roy was classic and just added to the fun. Again, so many of these experience days are really formulaic and a little "stiff". This was truly like being out with a few mates on their boat.

Will be booking for next year and in the meantime I'll be putting the house up for sale and working out which Sunseeker I can afford......

Cannot recommend this enough

Reviewed 15 October 2013

I gave the Sunseeker Experience to my husband as a Christmas present. It was a great day out, and the sun shone as we headed towards the Isle of Wight at 30 knots, with each of us taking our turn at the helm. The skipper, Roy, and his crewman, Asa, were great fun, but very professional, and VERY safety conscious at all times. We would thoroughly recommend this experience as a different and exciting gift.

Reviewed 14 October 2013 via mobile

Having recently owned my own craft for over 30 year's I know how expensive boating is, this experience is just great & a bargain if you need that kick back into boating again. The crew are fantastic & they don't worry about fuel, its flat out when permissable but safe at all time's, Book it!!!!!

Reviewed 14 October 2013

An great experience. Asa and Roy gave us a very exciting trip and my wife and I really enjoyed our time at the wheel. The ride was awesome and not rushed and we would highly recommend this experience to others and look forward to further experiences with this company.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction