“Casual visitor to see Buzz, the owner.”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Soupaspud - CLOSED

Soupaspud
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Lunch
Dining options: Lunch
“Casual visitor to see Buzz, the owner.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 April 2014 via mobile

The food was great, the prices were very, very competitive! Buzz however, has had to convert to an American diner style called Buzz's. I went there on Monday this week and had a wonderful meal, with great service and a sensational atmosphere. Come on Summer!!!

Southampton, United Kingdom
“PERFECT SO SO FAB”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 March 2014

Went today just because we fancied jacket potatoes and was genuinely surprised at how good the food was, very affordable we had a jacket potato with cheese and beans for £4.95 and it came with a free salad, free drink and free ice cream! Also i can say hands down out of all the toilets that aren't my own, this bathroom is formidable like sERIOUSLY nice bathroom its all tiled with a little bonsai tree and whatnot, 10/10 for cleanliness and staff are very lovely and helpful. 10/10 would go again in a second

• Visited March 2014
Fort Worth, Texas
“Finally, good British food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 January 2014

I travel from the states several times a year and the food is normally nothing to rave about. However, during my last trip in November I had lunch at SoupaSpud in Southampton and was very impressed with everything about this place. The quality of the food was exceptionally fresh. There was something there for everyone. I never knew so many different items could go on a baked potato and taste so good. The atmosphere and staff were very welcoming. I will definitely eat here again on my next visit to the area.

• Visited November 2013
Southampton, England, United Kingdom
“lovely lunch in the town centre”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 January 2014

soup - a - spud is great place for a low cost lunch if you are out and about in town. the leek and potato soup was thick and flavourful and the toppings are an interesting touch. love the coffee for a quid offer too. the staff are really nice and helped us get a seat when it was pretty busy. i will always keep it in mind for lunch. love the fact that the legend matt le tiss opened it too.

Southampton, United Kingdom
“Amazing food and friendly staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 December 2013

I took my whole family here and were pleasantly surprised by the whole place. The decor is stunning and I have to say the most posh loos I've ever seen in a restaurant. The staff were really helpful and we were allowed to try the food before we ordered. They also do a decent children's menu for all ages. In all it was a lovely meal that we all enjoyed, would recommend to anyone!

• Visited December 2013