“Highly Recommended Fish and Chips”
Review of Chip N Tails

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Chip N Tails
Ranked #328 of 866 Restaurants in Southampton
Southampton, United Kingdom
“Highly Recommended Fish and Chips”
Reviewed 3 June 2014

Best in the area. Seek there two shops out one in Dibden Purlieu and the other on Hollybrook Estate just west of Hythe Centre.

Visited July 2013

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Gluten Free takeaway - Officially certified .”
Reviewed 6 May 2014

I love this chip shop, it's officially Gluten Free and the menus are available Evenings .
My Husband loves the varying menus so there us plenty if choice . Large portions and beautiful fish too .It's a very busy chip shop with a fun atmosphere . The owner recognizes my husband and if at the back if the queue he will pop out and find out what I would like so he can prepare it in a controlled environment . I am so happy to be able to eat a takeaway like everyone else .

I would happily recommend thus chip shop

• Visited April 2014
Southampton, United Kingdom
“A fab little fish n chip shop, with superb food.... worth a visit !”
Reviewed 9 November 2013

My family live nearby and when we visit at least twice a month we head to Chip N Tails as its got the most delicious fish and great crunchy but thick chips I have had in many a year.... and at a great price too !
They will usually give you more chips than you have ordered in each portion.

They have a special OAP discount at certain lunchtimes, and my parents often take advantage of this to get their dinner at a cheaper price.

• Visited October 2013
UK
“Not that great”
Reviewed 27 October 2013

Every time we have had takeaway from either this shop or the other we have regretted it. Greasy chips that look and taste horrible.

We prefer to use the new chip shop in Hythe town, it is a bit more expensive but worth it.

• Visited October 2013