“DAUGHTERS 18TH BIRTHDAY PARTY”
Review of Oasis Bar

Oasis Bar
Ranked #309 of 852 Restaurants in Southampton
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Drinks, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Television, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Family run relaxed bar on the High Street in Southampton. Extensive and always expanding range of drinks all at sensible prices. Crisps and nuts only - we're not a restaurant, but we are the ideal venue for a drink before or after a meal at one of the High Street's 10 excellent eateries.
Southampton, United Kingdom
“DAUGHTERS 18TH BIRTHDAY PARTY”
Reviewed 29 August 2014

This venue was booked by my eldest daughter for my youngest daughters 18th surprise party.
the venue was great , the bar staff , managers and doorstaff were all equally polite and nothing was too much trouble and the DJ played all the songs that the young ones asked for. nothing to complain about at this venue, just nice to get some good old fashion customer service from people that genuinely seemed to want to make your night a good one. my eldest is now trying to convince her boss to have their christmas party at this venue. 10/10 for all concerned from me and my family and my daughters friends for this venue

• Visited August 2014
Oasis B, Owner at Oasis Bar, responded to this review, 30 August 2014
Thank you. We do our best to make sure parties held at Oasis are enjoyed by all so it's good to hear that what we do seems to be working, and we'll be sure to let the staff know how much they were appreciated on the night in question.

(A note to readers: we don't normally do 18th birthdays but made an exception in this case as it was arranged through birthday girls work colleagues all the expected guests were over 18).

Regards,

Trevor W.
Owner.

“An amazing night and well looked after”
Reviewed 23 July 2014

I booked Oasis bar for my 40th. The manager was so helpful and was happy for me to pretty much do whatever I wanted on the night. Give DJ a list of favourite music tracks and remixes = No problem. Any particular drinks I wants for the night =No problem.

My friend had discussions with them about decorating the bar with banners and posters and again not a problem.

The night itself was fantastic. All the staff were so friendly and all my guests were made to feel at home. The DJ found so many of my random music tracks, so many people danced for hours.

We had the majority of our deposit back, as so much was brought at the bar but that was just a bonus. As the money I paid, I would have been happy to pay anyway.

Everyone said they had fun, and the staff were happy to keep pressies and cards etc until the next day when I was more capable to pick them up.

I wouldn't hesitate to use them again they were very accommodating to myself and my party. Thank you.

• Visited July 2014
Oasis B, Owner at Oasis Bar, responded to this review, 25 July 2014
Danny,

Thank you for your kind words - very pleased to hear how much you enjoyed yourselves. In return I can say on behalf of the staff that it was a pleasure to host you and your friends.

Regards,