My friend booked this great hotel as we were visiting her daughter who has started university. Liked our room - second floor at the back - nice and quiet. The staff were lovely- particularly the manager who told us about the history of the building - we did not see molly. It was fun seeing the people dressed up for the Jane Austen ball. The breakfast was good - set us up for a days shopping. Would like to say thank you for making our weekend special.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mercure Southampton Centre Dolphin hotel is a stunning Grade II listed 4 star hotel located in the heart of Southampton - offering a modern and contemporary feel, while maintaining its traditional appeal. Perfectly located to explore the historic old town and walls, extensive shopping centre within walking distance and the perfect place to stay before and after your cruise with park and cruise packages available.Free Wifi available throughout the hotel.Privilege rooms now available. On site car parking available however there is a charge for this service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure Southampton Centre Dolphin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Southampton Centre Dolphin Hotel Southampton
- Southampton Dolphin Hotel