Had to write and say what a great hotel The Dolphin in the high street in Southampton is, friendly staff clean and spacious rooms and the best breakfast choice me and my wife have ever encountered. The room we stayed in was quiet and comfortable so much so that the week after our stay we stayed in a beautiful log cabin by a lake but we both missed our hotel room. The location of the hotel is worth an extra star as its just a few hundred yards from the city centre. Will be using this hotel whenever we visit the south coast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mercure Southampton Centre Dolphin hotel is a stunning Grade II listed 4 star hotel located in the heart of Southampton - offering a modern and contemporary feel, while maintaining its traditional appeal. Perfectly located to explore the historic old town and walls, extensive shopping centre within walking distance and the perfect place to stay before and after your cruise with park and cruise packages available.Free Wifi available throughout the hotel.Privilege rooms now available. On site car parking available however there is a charge for this service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Lastminute, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Mercure Southampton Centre Dolphin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Southampton Centre Dolphin Hotel Southampton
- Southampton Dolphin Hotel