I recently stayed at the Mecure Southampton Centre Dolphin Hotel for my birthday with a friend. We had a really spacious, comfy room, with great facilities and a lovely powerful shower.
The breakfast choices in the morning were fantastic and the staff were really friendly. The building has great character and a nice relaxed feel.
Only a couple of minutes walk to get to the shops making it an ideal place to stay when in the city.
Thoroughly enjoyed our stay and wished we could have stayed for longer.
I would definitely recommend people stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mercure Southampton Centre Dolphin hotel is a stunning Grade II listed 4 star hotel located in the heart of Southampton - offering a modern and contemporary feel, while maintaining its traditional appeal. Perfectly located to explore the historic old town and walls, extensive shopping centre within walking distance and the perfect place to stay before and after your cruise with park and cruise packages available.Free Wifi available throughout the hotel.Privilege rooms now available. On site car parking available however there is a charge for this service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure Southampton Centre Dolphin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Southampton Centre Dolphin Hotel Southampton
- Southampton Dolphin Hotel