Stayed at this hotel on several occasions and use their "Stay & Park" facilities prior to sailing on a cruise from Southampton.
The service and the staff are both very good. The hotel is located in the main High Street but is quiet & relaxed.
Recommended for anyone wanting a good quality hotel in the city.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mercure Southampton Centre Dolphin hotel is a stunning Grade II listed 4 star hotel located in the heart of Southampton - offering a modern and contemporary feel, while maintaining its traditional appeal. Perfectly located to explore the historic old town and walls, extensive shopping centre within walking distance and the perfect place to stay before and after your cruise with park and cruise packages available.Free Wifi available throughout the hotel.Privilege rooms now available. On site car parking available however there is a charge for this service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Lastminute, ACCOR, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure Southampton Centre Dolphin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Southampton Centre Dolphin Hotel Southampton
- Southampton Dolphin Hotel