Days Inn Southampton Rownhams
US$75
HolidayInn.com
  • Pool
Holiday Inn Express Southampton M27 Jct 7(Southampton)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$113
Marriott Hotels
US$116
Novotel
Agoda.com
US$78
  • Restaurant
Highfield House Hotel(Southampton)(Great Value!)
US$64
US$128
ibis
US$98
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
Premier Inn Southampton City Centre Hotel(Southampton)(Great Value!)
US$85
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsservice stationmotorway servicesdays innsroom was cleansat navone nightthe sofa bedfamily roompeppa pig worldvisiting paultons parkcosta coffeebudget hotelslady on receptiontravel cotdefinately stay hereisle of wightplenty of hot water
Reviewed 26 July 2014

Nice comfortable room perfect for a family of four. Room was cleaned and coffee etc restocked while we were out on our first day. Place was extremely quiet considering we were staying in a service station off of the M3. It was a slight pain though having to double back on ourselves to get to service station when we were coming home from other direction but overall it didn't matter that much

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
MonikaLitwin, General Manager at Days Inn Southampton Rownhams, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2014

Thank you so much for your lovely review. I'm delighted you had such an enjoyable stay. I will certainly pass your comments on to the team. They work so hard to ensure all of our guests' have positive experience and feedback such as yours is always gratefully received. I do hope you will book to stay with us in the future.
Thank you again for your review.

Reviewed 21 July 2014

too difficult to get here, don't follow the post code it shows, we lost for 1 hour

hot, no air con, my husband slept all night long

no friedge, we brought food and drinks from home, but cannot keep cool and fresh

dont like the fixed shower, cos difficult to wash kids hair

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Thank you for your review. I'm sorry you had such problems finding us. As the Receptionist said, our postcode is correct but it does cover a large area as we are so rural. We do advise on all the websites we advertise on not to follow SatNav as many devices take drivers to the middle of the postcode which, in our case.

I do hope it won't put you off staying with us in the future and I hope to welcome you back to Days Inn Southampton soon.

Reviewed 14 July 2014

Convenient location, although signage on the access road could be better. I had a room at the back overlooking trees and could scarcely hear the traffic over the bird song! Desk staff were great, welcoming, friendly and efficient. Only comments are (1) a very soggy bed, (2) trees blocked out the light so I had to have the lights on even when sunny outside (3) shower was only adequate. Overall I would use this hotel again

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

I do hope to welcome you back to Days Inn Southampton in the future, thanks again for your review.

Reviewed 8 July 2014

Hotel very easy to find, hotel receptionist was very polite and helpful at check in. We booked a family room for three. The room was a good size for us with seperate bathroom. The double bed could do with a new mattress, I kept rolling into the middle. Pillows very soft. Room was clean . It was very hot in the room in night and with the M27 close by opening the window was not an option.

Overall very good value for the money.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for your review. I'm so sorry your stay was spoilt by the hot weather. We do have window restrictors on all of our windows which restrict opening to 15cm. This is for your safety as it prevents accidents and also increases the security of the rooms. We do have fans available from Reception if required.

I do hope to welcome you back to Days Inn Southampton soon and thank you again for taking the time to leave a review.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

Stayed the evening of 13th June 2014 with Days on M27 Westbound/Southampton, on 14th June we left the car with yourselves for a fortnight whilst we went on a cruise, Before going I called to make sure everything was still ok (as booked early), and spoke to a really helpful young lady who explained the sat nav's were taking you in the wrong direction and to go by the hotels directions from the website, the room was lovely, clean, with loads of room, Thanks for all your help and no charge for leaving the car as well, Excellent customer service.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank happysue40

Thank you again for your review.