“Will be back”

Premier Inn Southampton Airport Hotel
Ranked #5 of 26 Hotels in Southampton
Reviewed 31 July 2014 via mobile

We stayed for one night on the way to the South coast. Fantastic and personalised service from start to finish. Particularly excellent service from an employee called Amanda where nothing was any trouble. All staff were friendly. Room was clean. Dinning area was clean. Food was lovely. We will definitely be back!

Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank Linda H
Write a ReviewReviews (1,366)

Reviewed 29 July 2014

Good room but very poor breakfast experience - staff disinterested and was told that they had 'run out of bacon yesterday and nobody could be bothered to go and get some'. Also, had to pay for car park and pay for wi-fi (after free 30 mins)

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
WhitbreadHotels, Online Customer Service at Premier Inn Southampton Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at our hotel. It really matters to us that our guests enjoy every aspect of their stay. We sincerely apologise that on this occasion our hotel fell far short of your expectations. Your feedback is very much appreciated as it enables us to improve standards. Please be assured that the issues raised will be fully investigated. Thank you once again for your review.

Reviewed 28 July 2014

I've stayed in Premier Inn elsewhere, and although this hotel is older it certainly lived up to and met all my expectations. I have no complaints. In fact the opposite, I am very grateful to all the staff, even those behind the scenes, for making my stay such a comfortable one, Thank You Southampton Airport Premier Inn. I'm also grateful for the opportunity to provide feedback.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 July 2014

I stayed here for one night prior to a flight. Check in was great, my room fine and spotlessly clean and the wifi perfect. All of the staff were lovely and personable. My only complaint was the food at dinner - it was really terrible!!! I wasn't expecting anything amazing but this was truly dreadful. Breakfast was fine

I will stay here again but but will go over to the airport for dinner!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank francophileonthemove
Reviewed 23 July 2014

If you stay in Premier Inns you know the score! This is as good as any. Have stayed a few times & eaten well here before but didn't eat this time. Clean rooms & good helpful staff. Loses a star because parking is always tight late at night & they charge £3 for the privilege; I know its because of the airport but I hate paying for parking!!!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Dahtorq
Reviewed 23 July 2014

I have visited this hotel on previous trips to Southampton and I am always amazed at the sound proofing given its location on the airport. The room was more than adequate for my needs, the bed was clean and comfortable. The breakfast on that particular morning (July 22) gave an excellent choice and everything cooked to perfection for my tastes.
One negative point - premier in now charge for the car parking which means - always add £3 to your daily rate, A nice way of increasing your prices without advertising a rate rise.

Room Tip: I believe that all rooms will not give cause for concern