“Looking forward to our next visit”

Basmati Nepalese and Indian restaurant
Ranked #34 of 909 Restaurants in Southampton
Cuisines: Asian, Indian, Nepalese
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 24 June 2014

When we arrived, we were welcomed with big smiles. The initial welcome was followed by starters and drinks on time. We had Onion Bhaji and Chicken Tikka in our starter which were delicious. We then had our dinner including: Rice, Naan bread, Kofta Curry and Malai Kofta. We thoroughly enjoyed the food. I would definitely recommend it to anyone.

Reviewed 16 June 2014

We had booked a table for four. we visited on time and been welcomed with smile and been directed to the will set up table. Starter were delicious and on time, we had our choice of drinks and dinner, loved it. It has been our regular place now.

1  Thank LN P
Reviewed 15 June 2014

Had an early evening meal on a Sunday evening for 3 of us. The restaurant was very quiet and only one other couple having food. The food quality was very good, I had a duck dish which was 3 chilli rated, but would I not say that it was that hot but nevertheless very tasty. My companions shared a biriani with tarka dhal and sag aloo sides and they were equally happy with the food. The staff were attentive and friendly and I would like to return on a busy night to see if the service quality is maintained. I can, however, see why they have good reviews if this is a normal service. Would recommend without a shadow of doubt.

1  Thank Dave B
Reviewed 13 June 2014

Great service, great food and great hospitality.

My girlfriend and I were the only ones eating in the restaurant at the time, though the friendly staff made it a very comfortable atmosphere! On top of that, I can't remember the last time I had as good an Indian as this. Certainly 10/10 from me, as I've found my new favourite restaurant.

1  Thank James R
Reviewed 12 June 2014 via mobile

Went with a group of friends the food all freshly prepared and very tasty. I highly recommend. The service was wonderful I can't praise them enough.

1  Thank Deannagillespie