“Botley Grange Restaurant”

Restaurant at Botleigh Grange
Ranked #610 of 847 Restaurants in Southampton
Price range: US$0 - US$102
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Wakefield
“Botley Grange Restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 March 2012

I ate both in the bar and in the restaurant. The bar food (burger) was good and well presented. The restaurant food was exceptional. My only complaint was that, like many chefs these days, the chef was reluctant to season properly. I wouldn't mind if salt had ever been proven to be a health hazard, which it most definitely hasn't if you search the literature.

Visited March 2012

Oxford, United Kingdom
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 February 2012

Amazing service and amazing food. Cannot complain.

Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Food and service excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 January 2012

Good menu, nice surroundings,very relaxed atmosphere.

Erith, Kent, England
“Nice restaurant, good service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 January 2012

We had a 3 course meal with a glass of campaign, we chose a starter of pasta with crab and lobster which turned out to be ravioli in a white wine sauce and the cases were filled with crab and lobster meat - superb and would highly recommend this, there was a £2.00 supplement for this on the inclusive meal.
Mains for fillet steak for me and duck for my partner, there was £7.00 supplement for my steak which I thought was a bit cheeky - the steak was nice but no more than that.
Wasn't a great selection of desserts, my partner had a Rum-Baba and I had the cheese board.
The service was excellent and the dinning room is very nice too.

• Visited January 2012
Staffordshires
“Nothing was too much trouble.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 January 2012

I have food allergies and expected plain food and no chioce. I got the opposite. There was an excellent choice of food and I got sauces which is rare for me to. Champagne a little too dry for me. Only sad I did not get to thank the chef personally.